Sunday, December 14, 2008

Poor Miamians

This past weekend we were visited by Norman and Diana Elson from Miami. They have unofficially adopted me into their family. I would travel to Miami to have a majority of my operations. We met the Elson's at a hospital and they started letting us stay at their house. The relationship has grown and I can't imagine life without the Elson's.

The were feeling adventurous and decided to come visit us in Denver, which is not a small feat at the age of 87. Of course the weekend that they come Denver has an arctic blast of cold air and snow. Sunday morning as I was going to have breakfast with the it was 1 degree with a wild chill of -18. The poor Elson's are almost Popsicles.

My parents also thought it would be a good weekend for a visit. They were able to see Pearl and the Elson's in the same trip. This was the first time my father had met his granddaughter. It was great having them here.

Here are a couple snapshots of their visit (with some random Pearly pics too).

Photos

Bryan

2 comments:

Natalia said...

What a good looking couple the "miamians" are!

Eric Miller said...

Tell Mr B that holding your little girl makes him look cuddly! Haha.

I am glad to see that he was finally able to make it out to visit and see his grand-daughter.