Sunday, February 24, 2008

Where do people go when they die?

This question has long puzzled mankind. Different religions have different views. Some think there is nothing after death while others think there will be a light at the end of the tunnel. Millions of people have used this question to provide motivation for morale conduct during mortality.

Leaving all philosophical or theological issues aside, one thing is for certain. When you die you will go somewhere like this:











The person you will meet will look something like this, and he will be ready to use this tool:












Bryan

7 comments:

Kim + Danny said...

Dude, you are so random / vague. It is by far one of your greatest gifts. This is your best post since neighborliness.

Kim + Danny said...

By the way, if you have not read the book "Stiff" you need to. It is all about the life of a cadaver.

Catherine said...

Well, the frisbetarians say that when you die your soul goes onto the roof and you can't get it down.

I bet the guy with that long metal rod could reach it though.

Natalie and Bryan said...

In most instances I agree with those frisbetarians (given that I was the ultimate frisbee club president in high school), but in this life after death ideal they are a little far flung.

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Kiesha said...

Thanks for clearing that up for me! Is this guy a close friend of yours? Better stay on his good side!

Anonymous said...

Bryan, I don't know if you remember me. I'm the other Zan, Lorrie's daughter. I have not seen you for so long and came across your blog. It's good to see things are going so well. And of course, you are talented and witty, just like the rest of your family. I've seen your mom and Brennan a couple times in the last year, wow, he is HUGE! I haven't seen or talked to Mary in forever either, does she have a blog? I'd love to catch up with her.