Sunday, April 24, 2011

Glenwood's Great!

We recently went on a little over-nighter to a hot springs about 2.5 hours from Denver in the mountains called Glenwood Springs. It was way fun to just relax and hang in a nice warm pool together and take it easy in our hotel. Pearl even learned to kick and paddle to move herself around in her little floaty tube. I think I can finally see the end of being Pearl's personal slave/sherpa whenever we go swimming on vacation!

The edge of the pool had all these mineral deposits that made it look pretty cool.

Really, the pool is longer than it looks. The big pool pictured in the distance spans over 2 city blocks!!!

-Nat




2 comments:

Traci said...

Wait....wait. Do I see a tattoo on Bryan's back?? Did I miss something?? Miss you guys! I hope all is well!

Bryan said...

Photoshop ... i'm sure :-)