Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Beach

I recently got back from a trip to the Oregon coast to visit my sister. My mom and aunts were there as well so it turned into an estrogen controlled vacation. Since Pearl was the only baby, she became the center of attention almost everywhere we went. She loves getting her picture taken though, so that part was fun for her. We stayed near Newport and saw the beach (although the water was freakin' cold), a lighthouse, a whale, the Aquarium, and the grocery store. We loved our condo because it had a hot tub. Pearl even loved the hot tub. It gave me something to do with her when she woke up at 6am and everyone else was still asleep. She would splash all the bubbles around her. Pearl particularly liked the sand on the beach. Here are some pics.







-Nat

5 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Oh Pearly and her curly hair. Babies and sand make for great photos.

CourtneyB said...

The picture of the three sisters all trying to take pictures of her is hilarious!! She reminds me of you as a baby with that curly hair! (Not that I'm THAT much older than you . . . but I've seen pictures!) (:

redjanfan said...

Hi guys, love the photo of Pearl. I'm into scrapbooking big time right now and have come to really appreciate a good photo!!

redjanfan said...

I've spent several holidays at the Oregon coast and love it. Lincoln City has a great time share called Cliffhangers, I think. Also like Canon Beach very much, but it's all good!!

Natalie said...

Hey Redjanfan- could you please tell us who you are? Neither of us seem to recognize the handle...