Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fun in CA

Last week we visited Bryan's brother and sister in southern California for 5 days as a "Burningham Family Reunion." Bryan's parents rented an RV and drove us all there from the Salt Lake Airport. Riding in an RV is a very unique experience. I felt like we were driving a fifteen foot tall wall down the highway. I was amazed that we were able to reach 70 mph considering the lack of aerodynamics. I get carsick easily so I ended up in shotgun most of the time. Pearl had the time of her life crawling around and entertaining everyone. The highlights of the trip for me were jet skiing in the ocean with Bryan as he jumped mammoth waves (I squealed a lot), swing dancing with Brenen, and seeing Pearly destroy her birthday cake (video posted earlier.) We love Bry's siblings and parents so it was just plain fun to hang out with them. Bryan's parents had us wear tye dyed shirts for the reunion. Here are a few pics:

Pearly in the ocean with Mari.
Pearly pulling Grandpa's mustache.

The tye dyed clan minus Brenen.


Grandma having a serious discussion with Pearl.

-Nat

No comments: