Monday, May 30, 2011

Sappy Wedding Video

I finally did our wedding video. It was sort of in honor of our 9th anniversary. Yes, it's sappy. I included some songs we both like. It's a little embarassing, but I thought I would post it because lots of family members are in these pics. Here it is:

Our Wedding

UPDATE: My video is currently blocked I think because I used copyrighted music (ie. music I didn't write myself). I haven't had this problem before. I am going to have to figure out some other music for the video.

3 comments:

Alex Solla said...

Looks like the video is being blocked. How come?

Natalie said...

Bummer. Looks like Sony Music Association didn't like that I used music from Ben Harper, etc. I will have to do it again with other stuff.

Halo BW said...

Nice video!

https://www.opsoms.org/2020/12/pinjaman-online.html