Friday, March 18, 2011

Manuel Labor

A little "manuel labor" never hurt anyone, right? Well, I've decided that's not entirely true. After my most recent home improvement projects, I still have a sore back and neck- even after getting some professional massages. The projects were worth every ache though. Check it out!
I made a growth chart for Pearl. I also included Bry and I at the top, fulling expecting it to be a shrinkage chart for us.Here we have a "before" picture of our laundry room. This is the "after!" Bryan's old boss gave us some hand-me-down cabinets and I sanded and painted them to fit into our laundry room decor. They were a dark cherry finish. This is where I got most of the knots in my back. Sanding was a mother. Bry was key to installing them on the walls. Couldn't have done it without him!
It has been so awesome to be able to have more storage space. We are simply revelling in it. And those sliding shelves... wow!
-Nat

No comments: