Sunday, September 12, 2010

Finished!

Yes, the bathroom is finally finished. Finished. That's music to my ears. Firstly, I got a new step stool for Pearl that fits nicely under the sink as well as a toilet paper holder that resides on the toilet tank.
Secondly, I used modge podge on some prints I bought and stuck them to some blocks of wood like so:
Thirdly and most proudly, I drew some designs on contact paper, cut them out and stuck them on the wall. I'm really liking the vinyl wall decal thing. I think I'm going to do this in some other rooms as well. Or even use it for Christmas presents!
Thank you for your patience in waiting for this project's completion. Yes Bryan, that's mostly to you. You are "off the hook" for now and are most likely not going to get "in trouble" for a while.
-Nat

No comments: