Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools Success!

This April Fools I was challenged by my mom and sister to try to do something to Bry. I decided the one thing I felt like trying was cooking some weird foods for dinner. I found 2 recipes online and invented one myself, to make a dinner of "fish sticks," "banana layered pudding" and "cup cakes." Bry totally fell for it, much to my surprise. You should have seen his face!






Fish Sticks = mini Milky Way bars with toasted coconut on the outside.














Banana Layered Pudding = Pureed cauliflour with cheese and a little yellow food dye layered with crushed Ritz crackers. (My brainchild)












Pink Frosting Cupcakes = Meatloaf with dyed mashed potatoes for frosting.














-Nat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Natalia said...

Chocolate fish sticks?...I'm in! I made the meatloaf cupcakes too. Hendrix was like, "This frosting is NOT good!" Avi was so mad that his bag of cheetos actually contained carrots. I'll have to post the pics and video.

Natalie said...

No way, you made the cupcakes too? How funny! Ya, Pearl was excited to eat the cupcake when she saw it, but after one sample, just smeared it everywhere. Bry thought they were good though. Carrots for cheetos, that's a good one too. You should totally post your pics and video!