Sunday, June 7, 2009

Random Stuff

Pearl decided to try to ride our friend's hog, so we humored her.My sister Nickole came to visit a few weeks ago and watch Pearl over the weekend. She and Pearl had a good time girling it up by painting toe nails. On Memorial Day I entered the Boulder Boulder 10k race with some friends. Here is a "before" picture.

The race is very popular and all sorts of characters come out to run.
The neighborhood spectators have fun with the race. This person set up a slip and slide in their front yard. There were lots of others who were passing out food, bellydancing, cheerleading, etc. It was great fun!

-Nat







3 comments:

Katharina said...

You are made of sterner stuff than I...no 10K for this fair weather runner!

Spendloves said...

Nat- I would love to run that with you next year! Let me know when it is...looks like fun!

Natalia said...

i'm loving the painted toenails