Friday, January 30, 2009

An Unpleasant Morning


A year ago a local doctor helped me by putting some silicone threads in the drainage ducts of my eyes. After a year, it was finally time to take them out. The doctor did so and for a day and a half my eye was super irritated and puffy. One morning I got back from playing racquetball and the pain in my eye was going to drive me insane. Upon close examination of my eye in the mirror I saw the little sharp end of a silicone thread. After many attempts (it isn't easy to poke yourself in the eye with tweezers) I finally grabbed the thread and here is the fruit of my labors.

Bryan

5 comments:

Alex Solla said...

That is seriously painful looking!

Marilyn said...

That looks very painful! I don't think I would have been able to pull it out.

.:sommersclan:. said...

That looks pretty painful. Good job on getting it out. Hey do you guys mind if I add you to my blog. I would love to keep updated with your cute family. Katie Patterson

kkoyle said...

Sweet Brian, you could almost go fishing with that!

Eric Miller said...

Wow...