Monday, January 19, 2009

Camera Shy

I wanted to get outside and go for a nice nature walk last Saturday. Bryan was kind enough to go along with my plan and we headed to Standley Lake, supposedly a nice, big open space with lots of trails. Standley Lake ended up to be the homeliest lake/wildlife refuge we had ever seen. It was just a barren wasteland with a few scragly trees and a lake in the middle of it, with no real trails that we could see. Besides there being no scenery to speak of it was really cold and windy. Maybe we just went went to the wrong side of the lake... Anyway I decided to document our "nature walk" that didn't really happen by taking some pictures. Bryan was feeling camera shy at the moment and I had to try to take pictures of him as he chased after me on the sloggy beach. Here are the results:












-Nat

1 comment:

Katharina said...

You guys make me smile.